Similarly to the HBCS, several student organizations set as its goal to improve talented students. The professional approaches of the different colleges vary on a wide scale but in all cases the main focus is on the individual who desires to learn. This learning process is where we would like to help the talented university students and the student organizations with our one-day trainings and semester-long courses. So far we have worked with several student organizations (e.g. Heller Farkas College, Management College, Rajk László College for Advanced Studies, Széchenyi István College, Mathias Corvinus Collegium). Our trainings and courses were customized to the given needs in all cases.
We are offering basic and advanced courses for interested student organizations:
1. The beginner Introduction to case solving deals with the basics of case study solving. The course puts a strong emphasis on the understanding of basic business processes and the preparation and understanding of analytical tools used in case solving. Besides the analytical tools the professional content of the solution recommendation also has an important role.
2. The advanced Managerial decisions and case solving courses are not about the education of professional content, analytical tools or functional strategies. The clear goal of this course is to improve the soft skills (team work, communication) of students. This is achieved through an intensive case solving process.
The goals of our courses
- The education of problem solving at an internationally acclaimed level
- The personal improvement of course members
- The extension of participants’ knowledge of industries and corporations
- To motivate students to participate in case competitions
Course participants receive formal and informal feedback after every case solved. Besides the course holder and guest jury members, the teams evaluate their own performance in written form.
You can read more about our courses held at student organizations under the following links:
- Heller Farkas College
- Rajk László College
- Széchenyi István College
During our half-day, one-day and two-day trainings, students take part in a concentrated learning process. Within the frame of the workshops we provide participants with the most relevant methodological and practical knowledge. We build our trainings from different modules (e.g. presentation skills, team work, problem solving) according to the various needs of organizers.
You can read more about our trainings for student organizations under the following links:
- MCC-Citi Bank summer academy
- ESET’ 13 Advanced Training
In case you would like us to visit your student organization or college, don’t hesitate and write us to firstname.lastname@example.org!